Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fabregas is now Gunner stay

ARSENE WENGER is winning his battle to keep Cesc Fabregas.
Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has admitted his ฃ29million summer move for the Gunners captain is close to collapse.

He said: "Arsenal don't want to listen to offers or sell and they are not putting the player on the market.

"And one thing that is certain is we will not go mad trying to sign him

"We will not go all out for him. No shareholder would pay 60 or 70million Euros for him. We would only pay his value in the transfer market.

"But Fabregas will arrive - even if it is not now - it will be next year."

Fabregas, 23, who is under contract with Arsenal until 2015, said: "The less said about Barcelona, the better. I believe fewer words right now is better.

"I have no specific date to return to Arsenal and at the moment I am only thinking about my holidays. I want to be calm and have a clear mind."

From thesun.co.uk

No comments: