Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inter Milan striker pleased with Arsenal’s interest

Mario Balotelli, striker of Inter Milan, was recently approached by Arsenal. To it he replies that he welcomes the interest of Gunners and he also at the same time describes the team to be a ‘great team’.

Balotelli, 19-year-old from Italy, has been long tracked by Arsenal boss. Manchester City also is tracking the young player.

Balotelli had many fallings out with Jose Mourinho last season. For this reason he was linked with a move to England along with rumors of interest from Arsenal and Manchester City.

On Tuesday morning Balotelli was in Milan to sit his college finals exams. When asked about his future, to Sky Sport Italia he said, “I don’t know if I will stay at Inter, we will see.”

He also added further, “Arsenal? I am happy that I am liked by Arsenal. I don’t know if there has been contact, you have to ask my agent.”

From arsenalspot.net

No comments: