Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Arsenal's Fabregas On Man City Link: 'In The Future No One Knows'

Spanish International Cesc Fabregas, who claimed last week that a move to Manchester City ‘would be suicidal for his career’ has reiterated that he has no intention of leaving the Emirates Stadium for the Eastlands should a big money offer arrive from new City owner’s the ADUG, but did reveal that no one knows what the future holds.
The ADUG have signalled their intent to sign a host of top stars in the January transfer window, which includes Gunners midfielder Fabregas along with the likes of Kaka, Fernando Torres of Liverpool and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.
Brazilian International Robinho made a dramatic transfer deadline day switch to City from Real Madrid for a British record fee of £32.5million (€40m), but Fabregas has no intention of linking up with the Brazilian in the North West.
“To be honest, I have never heard anything from Manchester City,” Fabregas told Sky Sports News.
“It is true that someone told me they had mentioned my name when they were talking about some players.
“It's always nice to hear your name, but as I said before I'm happy here and I will have success here.
“In the future, no one knows, but for the moment I will give all my power and much more in the years to come."
Fabregas also revealed that he thought the transfer of Robinho to City was weird, but was sure the former Santos playmaker had his reasons.
He added: “I said it's a bit weird for a player of his quality to go from Real Madrid to Manchester City.
“I'm not saying anything against Manchester City, but I thought it was a bit weird. He's got his reasons for sure and I wish him all the best.”


From www.premiershiplatest.com

No comments: