Friday, July 23, 2010

Wilshere - I just want to play this season



However, the 18-year-old hasn't yet spoken to Arsène Wenger and says he'll have to see what the manager decides.

Wilshere spent the second half of last term gaining valuable first-team experience on loan at Bolton. He played 14 times for the Trotters and says that has made him even more hungry for first-team action.

Speaking to Arsenal.com in Austria, the midfielder outlined his main target for the new season.

"I just want to play," he said. "I haven't spoken to the boss yet, so I'll speak to him and see what happens.

"My loan spell was good overall. I got some games under my belt and that was the main objective of it, to come back with some more experience.

"I think when you play you are used to it and it makes you want more, so you come back even more hungry."

From arsenal.com

No comments: