Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Joe Cole is an idiot!

Maybe I’m just a bitter Arsenal fan, but Joe Cole signing for Liverpool has proved to me what a hypocrite and a fool the man is.

In a previous statement, Cole said, “the next contract will be a footballing decision..”.

Joe, you’ve just left Chelsea, to join the dullest team in the Premiership! How is that signing for ‘a footballing decision’? Maybe I’m misinterpreting what Joe means by a ‘a footballing decision’.

Joe Cole is a footballer, and he will not suit Liverpool’s long ball game. It’s a shame really, because he is one player who would’ve suited Arsenal or Man United, or even, dare I say it, Tottenham. But he doesn’t suit Liverpool at all.

Actually, I am just bitter! I wanted Joe Cole and I thought he was going to join us.

From arsenal-opinion.com

No comments: